Friday, May 1, 2015

9 Hours Hotel

The "Nine Hours Hotel" is a hotel located in Kyoto, Japan. It is named the nine hours hotel, simply because you get a maximum of nine hours to stay there. You get one hour to eat, seven hours to sleep, and one hour to rest. The main use of this hotel are business trips, traveling, and overtime working. It is not a very luxurious stay, it is just resetting your, day from one day to the next. It supplies your three basic needs: taking a shower, sleep, and getting dressed. Would you ever want to stay in this hotel?

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question I guess I would stay in the “9 hour Hotel” l if I really needed to. I agree that it’s not a very luxurious stay. Because the beds/rooms they provide for you are like closets in my opinion I think would feel like I was in a casket. you? It’s also a different set up. Boys and girls have different floors and different elevators, you have to take off your shoes when you come in, you have lockers to put you items in. Its just different. It's a cool idea but the next builder that builds a “9 Hour Hotel” should give the costumes a real room like normal hotels. No lockers, boys and girls on the same floor and same elevators. I would want to stay with my family what about you? So yeah its a good idea just maybe make some changes for us the American. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I really had to I guess I would stay in the Nine Hours Hotel. To me I don’t think nine hours is enough for me, maybe for other people like the people on the business trips, but not for me. Also the place where you sleep is very small. Did you know that guest can actually 17 hours? But it cost 49 dollars. Did you also know it was closed at the end of October with no indication why? I wonder why it was closed. How about you?

    ReplyDelete