Monday, May 4, 2015

Swiming? Anyone?

Have you ever been to Disney World, during Spring Break? I have and its pretty crowded, I get so hot and uncomfortable because everybody is touching each other on a hot day. So you can tell I don’t really like crowded places. In Tokyo there’s a wave pool, Disney World is not nearly as crowded as Tokyo's wave pool. Now at this wave pool you can't even see the water only people. All of the people are in their floats or just standing there. They’re all touching and in their swimsuits so they half naked well the boys maybe girls if there wearing a bikini. From what it looked in the video  they didn't care, they were having fun.  I know for a fact I would not have fun I would probably walk in and then walk right back out and and ask for my money back. What about you? Would you stay at the Tokyo Wave Pool?

1 comment:

  1. Another paper you should read is TRAFFIC it is kind of like yours but it relates to the same topic. I really liked how you connected disney to a place that is the same way. The thing with Tokyo is that is more crowded and I would hate going in the wave people I would probably do the same as you and get out right away. Me personally I would feel to crowd and probably push people so I could have some space. How long do you think you could stay in that pool?

    ReplyDelete