Friday, December 1, 2017

Free money if you read this (Not Clickbait 100% real 👌)

My favorite civilization - The Egyptians


                  My favorite civilization to learn about would have to be the Egyptians. I like the Egyptians the best because of all the cool stuff they do such as riding elephants into war. They also built there own tools a lot of the time and did trading with others. What they are most recognisable for is the pyramids which is a very cool part of what they did. These are the reasons that I like the Egyptians more than the other civilizations.

                 What's your favorite ancient civilization?

2 comments:

  1. I think thats is cool. my question is what kind of tools did they make and also what did they trade.and i would like if you would tell more about cool stuff they did and i like it and do you know why they ride on elephants into a war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I also agree. I like how they rode elephants into battle and i love how they also built some of their own tools. Another awesome thing IS the pyramids like you said. They are cool and they most definitely did use their tools to build the pyramid. (or other ways...) besides That I agree with everything else.
    -Jack Wendt.

    ReplyDelete