Thursday, April 30, 2015

TOKYO

In Tokyo the population is 13.35 million people. That is 13.35 million people in only 845 mi of space. The population  is so stupendous, and some people are unsanitary.  If you go off the main road it probably smells repulsive. I would feel so crowded, I would hate it there I just know . All of those people just think. All you would probably get minimum wage less than 8 dollars. So it is over populated, minimum wage, and probable smells bad too. I know I wouldn't like to live here, how about you would, you like to live here?

1 comment:

  1. Gage no I wouldn't live there thats a lot and when your say theres a lot of people I believe you of people for a tiny space and not enough money. When your live in a place like that those things are normal but I’m am used to small town little places like Okemos. But you know what Gage would you live there and for some more on your topic go read Catharines post. So I wouldn't live there but would your.

    ReplyDelete