Thursday, March 23, 2017

Rhino hunt.

Mr. hopper, I disagree with your opinion for the following reasons. First off, people hunt

Rhinos as you know, and I think it that if they pay a lot of money. They should be able to hunt there. I watched a video talking about this. It said that the money used for protecting the animals, but they should charge more because they are an endangered species. The money used is extremely helpful for people in Africa because they don't have the money to usually protect them, so if we give them money they can use them to make the Rhinos thrive again. This is the video I was talking about before.  https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=cQh-f1rBjx4. Anyways, that’s just my opinion. What do you guys think about the Rhino hunt?   

1 comment:

  1. I think that just because the money is going to them doesn't make it ok every rhino you kill that's every rhino that cant reproduce

    ReplyDelete