Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Click-bait about civilization

The civilization that I read about and that I really liked so much was the Indus Valley. I think they are the best civilization because they are so peaceful and I say that because they built an entire city from there hands and tools to stay away from dangers. They also never tried to fight for something or never tried to go to war with any other civilizations. The Indus Valley traded very fairly when they traded and they also had a good amount of food to keep there stomachs full. The king of the Indus Valley is very loyal and his name is Mohenjo-Daro. Another cool thing about them and why they are the best civilization is that they never had any weapons on their base. The cool thing was that they were so safe, they never thought about having weapons in their base or whatever you call it. Image result for the indus valley

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like the Indus Valley I had a hard time deciding what to write about. I really like how peaceful they are.

    ReplyDelete