Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dubai is cool


I think Dubai is an amazing place especially for tourist. I think the coolest thing in Dubai is the palm islands, but i've never been there. I've never seen a hand made island that people can live on. Also the water around the Palm Island looks like a great place for swimming when its  hot outside. Another cool thing is the water shooters. They have these water shooters that shoot water in different ways to make cool shapes and in different colors. Click here for a cool tourist video of Dubai. So those are a few reasons why I think Dubai is a really cool place to travel to. What do you think of Dubai? would you like to travel to Dubai?   

1 comment:

  1. I think Dubai is cool I would visit because of the mall. THe worlds biggest mall is in Dubai. I'm not a big shopper but I never tried Dubai food, but this shopping mall is fourteen stories tall!!!!! Thats crazy man I would probably live just imagine how many people work their. Did you know that this mall took 20 billion dollars to this mall!! would you go here Cam.

    ReplyDelete