Thursday, November 6, 2014

Al-Wadi Water Park

The Wild Wadi Water Park is an outdoor waterpark in Dubai,United Arab Emirates.  Situated in the area of Jumeirah, next to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. There is 3 pools and 17 water slides, a heated/cooled wave pool, two artificial surfing machines. They also had the largest waterslide outside of North America but recently it was removed to make space for two other rides. Another feature of the park is an 59 ft waterfall that goes off every ten minutes. The water park also has two gift shops, three restaurants and two snack stands. It was featured in The Amazing Race 5 and The Amazing Race Asia 1, in which teams had to slide down a 69 ft drop. It was later featured in The Amazing Race Australia 2, but instead, the teams had to ride the Surf Machine and use boogie boards to surf their way to the end where they will get their next clue. Would you ever want to take a trip here?

2 comments:

  1. I would want to take a trip here any day, I have actually been on a ride like this in Boyne Mountain. I looked up Al-Wadi Water Park and found out that the people who work there come from 41 different nationalities (or countries) which I think is amazing, and that you get to the bottom of Jumeirah Sceirah so fast it goes by in seconds. Have you ever been on slide that cool before? I know I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn’t want to go there. I looked it up and found that the lifeguards there are posted all around the slide watching like eagles ready to respond to whatever happens. I hate water slides that are really fast. I haven’t been on a water slide besides a slip n’ slide. Would you go on that any day.

    ReplyDelete