Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Don't be flirty, just like turkeys


I think that Turkey is a very interesting country because it has a very cool name. The official name of Turkey is the Republic of Turkey. Over 80 million people live in this country. They are called “Turks”. These people are known to stay true to their country, much like Americans. They understand loyalty like we do. Turkey is also a popular spot for tourists from around the world. My question for you is, what do you know about Turkey?Turkey map

3 comments:

  1. I like the name Turkey too. Its probably is a good spot because its really big! 80 million people thats a ton. I also like that picture you posted too. I like the name turks though its catchy don’t you think? Turkey sounds like a great place. Would you like to go there some day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that a lot of people live in Turkey. My old friend was from Turkey and told me a lot about it. I would want to be called “Turks” because it sounds like a good name. You did a good job writing this. It’s amazing that theirs 80 million people who live there. I learned that Ankara is the capital there Do you think they eat a lot of turkey in Turkey.

    ReplyDelete