Thursday, November 30, 2017

CHINESE REVOLUTION?!?!


    The Chinese civilization grabbed my attention the most and i had fun learning about China. I don't know much about Chinese people, so I had fun learning, and it was interesting that they believed in signs from Heaven. I think that I would pray for Heaven to make sure my village doesn't get demolished. I would want them to get cars because they could travel farther and longer. With a car they could conquer more land and have a bigger civilization. What would you give to the Chinese civilization? Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Meg, the Chinese civilization was my favorite also.But if I wrote this I would have talked more about other reasons you liked the ascent chines civilization.But if cold give the Chinese civilization any thing I think I would also give them a car. What was your second favrite civilization.

    ReplyDelete