Monday, November 20, 2017

Favorite ancient civilization to learn about

My favorite civilization to learn about was the Mesopotamian civilization. It is interesting to learn about Mesopotamia because it has the longest history of all the other civilization I learned during the playlist. Each the three kingdoms; Assyria, Babylonia, and Sumer had various and interesting characteristics that are contrasting to the other kingdoms in Mesopotamia. The inventions and discoveries of Mesopotamian civilization also make its history interesting.
If I had lived in the Mesopotamian civilization, I think I would be a farmer because that was a job people normally had. I don’t think I could have done something special. It was hard to get an information and to learn because the writing system was not advanced as now, the books were rare and of course, the internet did not exist.

I think the ships of the modern world would have benefitted the ancient civilizations the most because the ships allow people to travel and carry many things to a further distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment