Monday, November 20, 2017

The Indus Valley civilization is better than your civilization

The Indus Valley civilization is my favorite and the best civilization out of the rest stay in tuned to hear why. The things that stuck out to me was how they were peaceful and that they didn't sacrifices also that they did not have that many weapons. If I lived back then I think I would've done really good because If i was part of other civilization i would killing people and doing sacrifices because I think I would just leave that tribe when I first realized what I would have to do.  The tool that would benefited them would be a car so they could travel more and explore more of the world and they would probably survive and still be a civilization.I know that the Indus valley is the best civilization, so try to convince me to like another civilization but good luck cause it's gonna be really hard.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Blake on the Indus Valley civilization being my favorite. I like your reasoning about why it's the best and point of view of the topic. I think the idea of giving them a car is great that would really change the way they traveled. Did they even have bikes back then? If not, do you think they would be comfortable with making such a big leap in transportation?



    ReplyDelete
  2. Though my favorite civilization to learn about was Mesopotamia, I definitely agree with you. Indus Valley civilization had very different characteristics compare to the other civilizations we've learned, they were peaceful and had great cities with the well-built buildings. If I had to choose a civilization to learn, I would choose the Mesopotamian civilization because Mesopotamia was more interesting to me. However, if I had to choose a civilization to live, I would choose the Indus Valley civilization because I agree that the Indus Valley civilization was the best civilization among the other civilization we learned in the Playlist.

    ReplyDelete