Thursday, November 30, 2017

My favorite civilization

  My favorite civilization was learning about the egyptians because they were very interesting to me.

   One of the reasons I liked the egyptians was because they did a lot of cool things like building there own tools and trading.

   Another reason I liked them is because they did a lot of building like the pyramids and other structures. 

   I also I like how they ride elephants into war and stuff like that.

Those are the reasons that my favorite civilization is egypt. 

1 comment:

  1. The egyptians were a cool civilization to be your favorite. Did they start transportation by riding elephants? I wonder if they started thief by trading with others and if someone didn’t have enough currency to pay or trade would they steal the item? I love that they made tools so know people know how to be independent..

    ReplyDelete