Friday, October 13, 2017

Pizza Preferences

If you ever ask me what I want for dinner 99.9% of the time I will say pizza.What kind? Well, there's nothing better than a good slice of Cottage Inn pizza. While others prefer Pizza Hut one of their pizzas has prawn, squid, tuna, mayonnaise, and broccoli! Would you want to eat that if you knew it came all the way from Japan? Probably not! Although Cottage Inn is a bit expensive, who would want to spend five dollars on cold, bland tasting pizza? Not me! While Dominoes is also on the cheaper side, past experiences had me scraping off burnt crust and leaving that greasy goodness with no foundation. Disgusting! So, come to your nearest Cottage Inn and see if this pizza meets your expectations. 

            
Image result for cottage inn


No comments:

Post a Comment