Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Best Pizza Place

Have you ever wondered,"What is the best place to go for pizza?" Well,all of us might have different opinions. One of us might choose Pizza Hut,while others might choose Domino's or Little Caesars. Well,personally I would choose Pizza Hut because it's pretty popular. Why I say this is because it's been around for years! Why I talk about how long it's been around since 1958! That's 59 years! Why I talk about how long it's been around is because lots of people might have experience going there over the years because it's been around for so long. And if people have lots of experience,they could like it & it could've been more popular as it is today. All I want to know is,"What's Your Favorite Pizza Place?" 



Image result for pizza gifs

2 comments:

  1. I also like pizza hut pizza, I think that it taste really good and also they have more foods than just pizza like burgers. That is super cool that it originated in 1958, I thought that it originated in 2010. Have you ever tried Blaze Pizza it is my favorite pizza place in town you should try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool that you like pizza hut pizza. I've never tried Blaze Pizza before. But pizza hut has been around for 59 years, not 7 and I guess I'll try Blaze Pizza sometime. It sounds pretty cool.

      Delete