Monday, October 16, 2017

We Have The Meats

The best place to go with $25 dollars in my opinion is arby's. You may think that $25  is to much to spend at a fast food place but you can buy food for other people. Their fries are the best fries you will ever have at any place. They also have delicious sandwiches  like roast beef sandwiches. Whenever I go I get large curly fries and roast beef because they are super good. Arby's is the best place to get food with $25 because of their delicious food. What is your favorite fast food place.

By: Tyler Basel
 food cool amy poehler tina fey baby mama GIF

3 comments:

  1. Tyler. I am writing to you to tell you that I agree. I ALWAYS get the roast beef sandwich and the fries. I think that you can always just keep buying more if you have to much money. from jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree my mom and I always get the roast beef but now they made them into sliders they taste the same but they are sort of different. Also the curly fries are the best that place is the only place that i can have quality curly fries. Last the chicken sliders I love a good crispy chicken sandwich and this is one of my favorite places to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree I LOVE arbys curly fries they are the only place that makes them worth eating. I love the chicken sliders and milkshakes that they serve. I also like the turkey cheese sandwiches that they sell.What are your favorite foods to order and eat from arby's?

    ReplyDelete