Friday, October 20, 2017

1. PLACE TO GO WHEN YOU GOT $$!

If I had $25 to do anything with I would go to target and get some candy or and xbox game or a basketball. If I could get any candy I would probably get skittles because skittles are my favorite. Sometimes though I get might get twizzlers to mix it up. If I could get any Xbox game I would probably get a sports game that out so it's cheaper. It would probably be a sports game like fifa, madden, or nba 2k. If I could get a basketball I would probably get a spalding that is indoor/outdoor and very grippy and bouncy. That is what I would do if I had $25 of cash.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with you jack I would save my money so when I get more money I can get something better than something under $25. I would do this because you can get more stuff when you have more money. this is what I would do if I had $25 and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF I were you I wouldn't spend on candy because for $25 you would be getting lots off candy and it wouldn't last that long so I would get something that would last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree because target has tons of food and goods to buy however I would rather go to arbys and get tons of curly fries

    ReplyDelete
  5. i disagree with you jack because i would save up for... a Lamborghini which might take forever but you could save up for random stuff(Lamborghini is a example)

    ReplyDelete