Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The best place to get Pizza by the slice

The Best Place To Get Pizza By The Slice


I think the best place to get pizza by the slice is Georgio's pizza.
I think Georgio's is the best place because it has a good selection of different kinds of pizza. It also has nice workers. They are also super fast, if you order a pizza you will have it in less than a couple minutes or less. Georgio's is in the perfect location because it is one or two buildings down from an ice cream place and you can go there for dessert. But I don't think you would be hungry enough to have any ice cream because Georgio's pizza is not a normal slice of pizza it is a large slice of pizza, it is like three slices of a normal pizza! That is why I think Georgio's is the best pizza by the slice.

1 comment:

  1. I think you described the pizza place good and you made and now you made me want to go there. I eat 3 to 4 pizza slices when i get little ceasers pizza, but now i can go to Georgia's and there big slice of pizza. My only question that i want to ask is where is georgio's pizza located and can you give some of the pizzas they sell.

    ReplyDelete