Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Drama alert: Blaze pizza is the best for you and me.

Image result for dramaalert gif

The best place to go and get pizza is Blaze pizza.I would recommend Blaze pizza to any of my friends.The reason I like it is that you can see the people make the pizza in front of you and it taste good because it's hot.I also like Blaze because if you want to eat really quickly there will make it quickly.That is why I like it and I challenge you to go and have to 2 full pizzas
Image result for pizza meme



Image result for blaze pizza







3 comments:

  1. This is ok but I think you need more detail in the sentence "I like Blaze because if you wanna eat really quickly there they will make it quickly". You should add to it saying something like "I like Blaze because they make their pizzas fast." "So if your an impatient person,Blaze is definetly the way to go."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody in my family has ever had Blaze's pizza, so what makes their pizza so special compared to all the other pizza places out there? Aren't all fast pizza places similar, no matter what they say they can't be too different if there around the same speed to make. When you say it's "hot" do you mean as in spicy?
    What were the toppings on the last pizza you had there? Was it good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes this pizza so good? The toppings? The taste? The options? Please add something to do with these questions, so others can understand it more. How many times have you been there? When I was reading this blog, I got hungry.

    ReplyDelete