Friday, October 13, 2017

PINBALL PETE’S WITH YO EXTRA MONEYZ

The best place to go when you want to have fun is Pinball Pete’s. I’ve been there six or seven times. It’s an arcade place. It has all kinds of cool games. The logo is a pink elephant with the words “Pinball Pete’s” underneath. There are some games there that you wouldn’t expect to be at an arcade. They are air hockey and pool. The pool takes quite a while to finish.
                   
There is also crossy road on a arcade machine. You get tickets from the arcade machines for prizes. There is dice blocks to put in your car in many colors, there is toy handcuffs that could actually act as real ones, and there is a lot of candy! You can also put tickets into a receipt, then come back another time, get more tickets, and use both receipts on the prizes.
                   

Pinball Pete’s has been around for a while, it was around when my dad was my age, and before that. Not many people go to the arcade because not many people know of it! I would say the arcade is the biggest I’ve seen. I challenge you to go to Pinball Pete’s and beat my sister’s score on crossy road of 104.

2 comments: