Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Best Pizza In Town

The Best Pizza
By Brendan Campbell



The best pizza place to eat in town is Blaze pizza in my opinion is Blaze Pizza. Why I like Blaze Pizza is because it is very organic and it is a good choice to make for eating good foods. It is very good advertised because it was founded by Lebron James and he is a very famous man to the United states because he is one of the best basketball players ever. It is also by a very big road that is in a popular strip mall. My favorite thing to eat in Blaze pizza is plain pizza because I don’t like to eat toppings as much as cheese and sauce. That is why I like Blaze Pizza as my favorite pizza restaurant in town.You should go try the pizza there and then you would see what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. It's good,but I think you should've provided more detail where you said Blaze pizza in my opinion is Blaze Pizza. The reason is because that sentence just doesnt make sense. So try to make it make sense. And also provide a ? at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like all about Brendan's blogger post. I also like to eat at blaze pizza and I think also that it is the best place to go and eat food.But I think you should have I ? at the end but I enjoy the rest of the blog is good

    ReplyDelete