Monday, October 23, 2017

Jordan

Image result for gif jordan brand
Image result for jordan 11Jordan is my favorite shoe brand.  They keep up with new styles in their shoe. Jordan shoes are always comfortable for everyday wear.  I also like their clothes, the way that they match with their shoes.  My favorite style is the Jordan 11, High top not low.  But what I don’t agree with is that their aren’t a lot of color waves.  A color wave is the color of the shoe. It would be fun if they had more choices. I would also change how quickly they release their shoes.  Jordan is my favorite shoe brand but I would change a couple of things about the company.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question is why is your favorite Jordan the Jordan 11? Also what is your favorite colorway of the Jordan 11? How many pairs of Jordans do you have? What are your other favorite number of Jordans besides the Jordan 11? Where do you buy your Jordans and what is your favorite pair? What is your rarest Jordan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHy is your favorite shoe brand jordans and what style is your favorite

    ReplyDelete