Friday, October 13, 2017

Why little Caesars is the best!!!

Image result for little caesars

Where is the best local pizza place? In my opinion the best pizza place is little Caesars.They are my favorite pizza place because I baby sit a lot and they are really quick and easy to get food from.Also the pizza tastes really good and it inexpensive. And another good thing is they are really close to my house.And the last reason they are my favorite pizza place is because they have lots of options so you don't have to get the same thing every time.whats your favorite pizza place?

2 comments:

  1. You are so right! Little Caesars is in expensive,quick and easy. I wouldn't agree with the pizza tasting good. I love how you added that picture of the logo it was a nice touch. If you ever go there again try the pepperoni pizza it's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about their options, there are so many to choose from. It is inexpensive for how good it is and how much you get. My favorite thing to get is a pepperoni pizza with butter crust.My family always get it on Wednesdays because it’s our eat out night

    ReplyDelete