Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Arts and culture festival

I chose to write my blog about a festival in Afghanistan. I have always thought it would be so cool to travel around the world going to different festivals, learning the different cultures. If I ever end up going to Afghanistan I will be sure to go to the Afghanistan Arts and Cultures Festival. The festival started out to preserve, promote, and increase knowledge of the Afghan culture. The festival celebrates the culture with many musical and dance performances along with Afghan food and art displays. So if you ever find yourself in Afghanistan make sure to find out if their arts and cultures festival is going on.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog, i thought is was really interesting. But i do not think oi would go see dance performances or go see art but I would go try their food that we do not have here. I would want to go see the art and dances because that is boring to me, but i do like eating and trying new foods.

    ReplyDelete