Monday, May 21, 2018

Three Places I Would Like to Visit


One place I would like to visit is India. One reason I would like to visit India is, so I could see the Ganga River. I think it would be cool to learn the true ethnicity. Cricket it looks like baseball/softball (I like watching baseball/softball).  India is one of the biggest democracies in the world.

Another place I would like to visit is Nepal is located in the Himalayas. I heard that they are very artistic people, and I'm a fan of all art. They have some of the rarest species such as he white horned rhino and the bengal tiger.
  The last (but certainly not least) place I would like to visit is, Bangladesh. Bangladesh, historically it is prone to to monsoon flooding. More than half of the population is made up of farmers. I think it would be a cool experience to visit Bangladesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment