Thursday, May 3, 2018

Visiting Maldives


       One place in South Asia I would like to visit is the Republic of Maldives. I would like to visit the Maldives because they are in the tropics. They have tropical food such as Fihunu mas, coconuts, Garudhiya, Mas huni, bajiya, and masroshi. Fihunu mas is barbecued fish that has been basted with chili. They also have really good weather year round. The Maldives has a year-round hot tropical climate. Another reason is it's known for its beaches, blue lagoons, and extensive reefs, I would love to go swimming or even learn how to scuba dive there. So basically I want to go to Maldives since it's like the Bahamas.


Image result for Fihunu masImage result for maldives

2 comments:

  1. The Republic of Maldives sound like a fun place to visit. I like how you described some of the things you can do there, and the food sounds really good would you want to try all the food there. Great job Sahara I did not know this place even existed and know I really want to go there. If you could go any where else in south Asia would you and where would you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this place would be fun to go but i would rather go to is india. why I would rather go there is because i would like to see what the roads are like. people say that they are crazy and packed with cars. also I would like to see their holidays they look really fun. Also I really want to play cricket. Even though you can play it here it would be nice to play where it originated. I would like to go to either places but I would rather go to India

    ReplyDelete