Thursday, April 30, 2015

         I would hate to visit Tokyo. Don’t take  it the wrong way I don’t hate Japan but it’s not my style of living their. Did you know that Tokyo has 13.35 million people living there! Let me repeat that there is 13.35 million that is just too many humans for a city. Just about going to the pool or the escalator it just weird. Just imagine always being validated from your personal bubble. Every single day just because you wanted to the subway. Other than those issues I  would love to go to Tokyo I would definitely love to visit Tokyo Disneyland. It sounds like a lot of fun and see if it’s like the other one. Also Tokyo has interesting music called J-pop and I would love to go to a concert. Anyways would you visit Tokyo would like to go to Tokyo Disneyland.







No comments:

Post a Comment