Thursday, November 10, 2016

No Trump won






           My thoughts about the election was that how did Donald Trump win and I thought that everybody hates him.  I was at my house and with my whole family and my uncle. Our jaws dropped when we heard that Trump won the election. I believe that america made a bad choice because Trump is basically a robber he didn't pay any taxes and that means we had to pay for it. Also if Hillary wins than Trump will be crying and saying that it is rigged. This is why I think Donald Trump will be a bad president.

5 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you.My jaw dropped as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i woke up and hear that Donald trump president nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am not going to school today i would clean my entire house then Donald dumb win any one like to move to Canada ps sorry for raking the lawn :(

      Delete
  3. I think he is going over far of saying that donald trump is a ropper that is not good. I am a ufanes trump but I think we can give him a try in life one time because how can he be a bad president when he even did give him a chance to change the world

    ReplyDelete