Thursday, November 10, 2016

Why Trump????






I think that things are going to be different having Donald Trump as a president than having Barack Obama. I was kinda interested but also at the same time I was really scared to see who was going to win. I’m not really happy that Donald Trump was elected president, because he may change the rules and also he is very sextice to woman. I think that many people voted for Trump after they saw what happened with Hillary. I think that things may be worse for my family because my mom was really hoping for Hillary to win and now if he changes the rules for woman than my mom will be very very mad.     

2 comments:

  1. So I read your post, really good. As a uninformed pre teen I would like to know some of the sexist things that he as done before. Do think that Hillary emails have anything to do with the reason she lost? And do you really think that he is going to be as bad as he going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is good! Why do you think things will be worse for your family? What is the worst thing you think he has done? I think the worse thing he has done is what he said about those women. What do you like about Hillary? Why do you think that Donald Trump won?

    ReplyDelete