Thursday, November 10, 2016

What I think of this Election gone wrong almost died police where called met jactseptic

My opinion on the election is that it sucks that he won, but might be good for all we know. I am kinda interested in the senate and house of rep but not the pres race, at least not as much as the other two.  It might not effect me or it might, cause he might private the USDA where my mom works. I think he won becauase people like him.  So what do you think  of the election did you want Hilary to win or did you want trump? The only thing I want to know is how to get out of this country. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH2Wz9MqqGI

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you all the way the caption sounds a little weird but that's okay i like the fluency you put into writing also very good report George!

    ReplyDelete