Thursday, February 26, 2015

bizarre foods in India


For my blog I looked up bizarre foods from India and I found this food called frog legs in sikkim & goa. It looks disgusting. It is a French food that is very common in India. It looks like sushi but instead of fish its frog legs. If I was visiting india for some reason and I say that I would probably throw up because they do anything with those.They probably even fry, bake, and even barbecue them. I wonder what else they eat in india. So my question is have you ever tried something like this anywhere?          

1 comment:

  1. Personally I agree I would never try frog legs. Imagine where those feet have been through muddy swamps. The closest places I found that served frog legs is The Frog Leg Inn. They also sell them at oriental markets.I didn't know you could get them barbecue too. The only thing similar was something my friend ate called escargot which is just fancy for snails. What was the grossest thing that you have ever eaten?

    ReplyDelete