Thursday, February 26, 2015

india sports

The most popular sport in india is cricket. I’m not a big fan of cricket but it’s  popular there. They have won eight olympic gold medals in field hockey. they have hosting a lot of international sporting events. In 2011 india hosted its first Indian Grand Prix.  Soccer is the second most popular sport in in india. I could see that being it because soccer is a very popular sports in a lot of country’s.  I’m not a soccer player but soccers fun when im just playing with friends.  Would you play cricket or soccer as a sport in india

3 comments:

  1. Hi Noah, I really liked reading your post about the sport called cricket in India. It was interesting. You should read Jacobs post because you guys kinda wrote about the same thing so then you guys can relate to the topic and talk about it. I’m not really sure if I would play cricket because I don’t know how to play it but I think it would be fun to learn. Would you rather play soccer or cricket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noah, I really liked your post, even though I did the same thing. I would love to play cricket there. I actually played cricket for 4 years. My dad played it in Scotland, so I have grown up with it. You should really go read Jacobs and my amazing post they both involve cricket. Did you know 2013, 165 years ago the British brought cricket to India. So Noah you should really learn more about cricket because it is spreading all around the world.

    ReplyDelete