Thursday, February 26, 2015

Can You Handle the Heat



India has a lot of different and awesome kinds of food. they have, Kozhukattai, (dumplings) kanji, (porridge) bafi, (sugar even though it sound nasty its sweet). Those are just some of the weird dishes! i like Indian food because a lot of the time it is spicy and I love spicy. food. You should try Indian food because, it is really good. and hot. So my question to you is have you ever had hot Indian food, and if so did you have to take a drink of milk or some other drink right after you took a bite of the spice food?

1 comment:

  1. Gage, please correct the post so that the underlined points are correct, not done incorrectly. I apologize if my post made that confusing, but I clarified it in class out loud on Tuesday and Wednesday in order to make that easier to understand. Tasty post, though!

    ReplyDelete