Saturday, February 28, 2015

Indian Sports

The country of India is known for producing very talented cricket players. Cricket is everything in India, like soccer in Brazil, or hockey in Canada. Indians take a lot of pride in their sport and every year their national team finishes as one of the best in the world. Most importantly, both men and women can both play cricket and highly competitive levels which widens the opportunities for the population to excel and become professionals at the sport. Would you ever consider playing cricket?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Austin. Although I do not like cricket, your post is well written. Cricket is very good in India, and honestly, I would love to try it. Did you know that cricket is played year round? This is probably why they are so great at it. They practice every day! One day, I would love to visit India and play cricket with the all-time-greats. I recommend Jack Behan’s post if you are trying to learn more about Indian sports. He has information about how cricket players end up being good at baseball because they throw so hard. Is that all you know about cricket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Austin I've never played cricket in my life, but sure I would not mind considering trying cricket to see if I like it. Ive heard that South Africa and Australia are the top two teams in rating right now. I also agree with grant_holtzer on how your post is well written.I recommend catherine grundmann's post because she talks about other spots in India. My question is would you ever consider playing cricket?

    ReplyDelete