Thursday, February 26, 2015

India

One thing that I kind of want to do is go to one of the festivals in India. Some of the major festivals in India are, Maha Shivaratri, Skanda Sashti and the rest are on this site. The one I want to go to the most is Maha Shivaratri. It seems out of all of the festivals the most interesting. Also a place I would like to go in India is Agra’s Taj Mahal. It seems like a beautiful place to go and very interesting. The second place I would like to go to in India is Bangalore because it would be really cool to see all of those old buildings and see how the houses and buildings were back then. If you had an opportunity to go to any of the countries in south Asia where would you go?

1 comment:

  1. Hey joey these festivals sound like a lot of fun. I also think that visiting all of the old buildings and stuff that would be really cool. the only problem I would have with going to those festivals is every one that is there you have no idea who they are. This blog makes me think of Catherine's blog. she wrote about festivals and and stuff like that. My answer to your question is I would like to visit India because no offense to anyone but it is really dangerous In Pakistan and Afghanistan. I mean ya theirs like a bunch of snakes and dangerous animals there but I think you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete