Monday, October 10, 2016

Chase Reeds Sneaker Pawn

Chase Reed is one of the best Entrepreneurs at 16 years of age.             


There was a 16 year old kid named Chase Reed who was from Harlem, New York. Who was just starting his junior year. Most boys at this age play on their phones and games a lot and plays games but not Chase reed who wanted to make some big cash. Chase reed's dad and mother were divorced when he was 14 years old. So every week his dad spent 400$ of sneakers on chase and chase ended up with a 200 pair of shoes collection. One day his dad asked him do you wanna open a sneaker store and sell some of your shoes? At first chase did not know what to do because at the age of 14 most boys were addicted to shoes. They wanted every shoe that came out and Chase Reed had every shoe that came out. But then after thinking a while then it clicked to his mind he was like if I sell shoes, I could buy more and have a lot of money. So, he then opened up a sneaker store and it was called Sneaker Pawn. Chase is now a top seller and he sells shoes right out of a store in Harlem where he was born and raised. Chase started out by customizing lacrosse sticks and clothes. Now he can customize much more and he makes 1,000s of dollars. How about you try to sell your collections?

5 comments:

  1. I like your post. mine was almost the same, because sneaker don sells his shoe collection to. and their both about the same age. can you do the same? I sure cant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post it really is a interesting story it is so cool that a 13 year old wanted to make some money so he opened his own sneaker store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. pawn shops close to my area

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. pawn shop glendale az

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog loan jewelry

    ReplyDelete