Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Make Your Own

“Mum wouldn’t let me use her makeup because it would be bad for my skin and she said if I wanted to use makeup I’d either have to make my own or use baby products,” Isabella said.

“I didn’t want to use baby products, but I don’t think she realised at the time how seriously I would take it.”

            Isabella Dymalovski... 

Image result for Teen Isabella Dymalovski Focused on Growing Cosmetics Businessis a 13-year-old high school entrepreneur from St Kilda launched her own range of skincare products called Luv Ur Skin earlier this year.  She Had started the company at the age of eight because her mother wouldn't let her use normal ones. The Luv Ur Skin range includes body lotion, lip gloss, nail polish, moisturiser and more. She has improved her business a lot since the age of eight including creating glow-in-the-dark nail polish and colourful silicone shoelaces. She and her team work to make sure that the products are safe and healthy for girls.

Have you ever took things so literally as Isabella Dymalovski?












4 comments:

  1. This seems really interesting. I've made me own nail polish before, but this inspired me to keep making it and try to make it something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making your own lip gloss is hard work! Trust me, I've tried. This is a great piece of writing! Especially the placement of the fonts and size. Nice title too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post on Isabella Dymalovski. When I looked at the blog, it looked really good then when I saw that you, Sri did it. I was really surprised. It looked like that you got it from a website. Beth was right, the font and palacing of the words and picture really put everything together and made it truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete