Thursday, October 6, 2016

Where Gladiator Lacrosse Was Born









My teen is Rachel Zietz she is a entrepreneur that has  made a living off of selling lacrosse Nets and Re Bounders like the ones above.She started her business at just 15.S was on shark tank but she didn't get a deal then but now she has a deal with Casey Powell a pro men's lacrosse player for the Florida Launch and he has invested in her idea and since then she has made a 1 million$ company and she is still growing so now she is 20 and growing her business. 

4 comments:

  1. I like how you said when you said she was rejected on shark tank but still never gave up, I remember once when I was doing swimming, and almost drowned but I never gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how she was determined to get on to shark tank.And that at a young age she wanted to work hard for her money.And she never gave up after Shark Tank.Now she has grown to a 1 million dollar company. If I did something like this I would probably do a lacrosse company somewhat like her's.Or it would be a hockey company since those are things I enjoy.Now that you see she has done a successful business are you going to try something like it?

    ReplyDelete