Thursday, March 19, 2015

Great things in Nepal.


Nepal has a lot to offer such as white water rafting, mountain climbing, and an array of national parks. Many of Nepal’s cities are lively and vibrant and attract travelers with inexpensive food and lodging, not to mention bucket-list-worthy sights. See the sights of the capital city on a Kathmandu countryside bike tour. Those of you who have Nepal on your must see list specifically to get some Himalayan hiking in while you enjoy a 4 day Kathmandu Valley trekking tour, including Bhaktapur.  To see all the highlights of the region in the most efficient way, take a 5 day Himalayas tour, including a Mt. Everest region trek, with round-trip flights from Kathmandu. These are just some of the great things you can do in Nepal. This seems like lots of fun. Would you visit here?


1 comment:

  1. Mireya, this is a very interesting writing. The thing that attracts me the most is mountain climbing. I've always thought about going there for about a week and just explore the town. Mount Everest is a really big mountain and I don't like heights so I don't think I would climb even close to the top, but I would love to get a couple of feet high and take some pictures. Mine is about the Southeast Olympics. You should definitely read it if you get a chance. And I liked Jack's too. It was about their most popular sports. I would love to visit there on day. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete