Friday, March 20, 2015

waterfalllllll

If I went to Laos I would go to Kuang si falls. It is located 18 miles south of Luang Prabang. I would like to go to the falls because you can go swimming in them and there are a bunch of little pools going down so its like a bunch of little fresh water pools.The pools are also pretty clean because there turquoise At least one waterfall is closed because it is a sacred site. The rest of the waterfall you can go swimming with a small fee. The lead fall cascades from 200 ft ( thats like 40 Ashlynns!)Where would you go?

4 comments:

  1. Dear Ashylnn,
    The waterfalls were really pretty! I like how you talk about the waterfalls being 40 Ashlynn's tall. However, you missed a lot of the main things that it is known for. Some of the other things that it is famous for are the chefs that always go to the area and many restaurants where you can get good food. A lot of celebrities have gone to the area to have a vacation. The city near it also has beautiful architecture with many quiet temples to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this sounds really fun and pretty and beautiful place to go. I personally love waterfalls! What about you? Thats cool that there is little fresh water pools there. What celebrities have been there? I looked up a good place to eat and the first thing that popped up was called the Makphet Restaurant. It has really good reviews, I would never know if it was a good place to eat unless I went there. would you like to visit Laos? I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your posts makes no sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. your posts makes no sense

    ReplyDelete