Friday, March 20, 2015

the Bae of Krabi Province


   Krabi Province
    I think this would be a good place to climb mountains.  Their mountains are in a beautiful location with good weather.  When you finish climbing, you can go swimming in the beautiful blue water. Finally, if you just want to relax and enjoy the sunshine, there are beaches with the best sand and water for your enjoyment.



This is Tiger Cave in Krabi Province.  If I were to go there, I think I would like to take my whole family and friends here.  I think I would be able to make the hundreds of steps up to it.
Then, it would be fun to compare the beaches here with the ones at Lake Michigan or the Cayman Islands.  Which would you rather do:  Spend the day on the beach or visit Tiger Cave?

 











































1 comment: