Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bay


Hey guys so I got my new favorite place and  it is  Halong Bay, Vietnam. It is the most beautiful place in the world because it has the best sunrises and sunsets for a  cruise(often misspelled words). I also like it because they believe that a dragon formed all those islands and you have to visit to see if its true (Halong bay is also known as descending dragon). I like this place because it has rock climbing outside and water resorts and has a lot of places for kids. The climate is very warm and I would just play there all day. There are also multiple(often misspelled word) islands in the bay and there is a very beautiful cave for couples that looks gorgeous(often misspelled word). Halong Bay is a very beautiful place and that is why I would love to visit. I love this place. Why would you want to visit the bay? Tell me why would you go.




Chinese junks and cruise ships passing by limestone islands in Halong Bay.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon, Did you know that most tourists take a boat tour of the bay? They get to sleep on the boat overnight. Do you think anyone has seen the dragon? Did you know that miraya’s post also talks about sunsets. Have you hear of hospital cave. It is a cave that is bomb proof and can be used as a safe house like they did in the war. Would you want to go into that and see what was inside.

    ReplyDelete