Monday, March 16, 2015

Temples at Bagan


There’s only a few sunsets in the world that compare to the marigold light of the fading day that settles on the rusty patina of the thousands of temples on the Bagan plains. But the temples at Ankgor, Cambodia, the appeal of the Buddhist temples at Bagan does not lie individual majesty, but  in the high-density and endless array of similar structures lunging out of the plains. There are 13,000 temples used to stand in the city of Bagan, the capital of the ancient Kingdom of Pagan. Some of the 2,000 Temples still remain. I would definitely want to go to the temples on the Bagan plains because I think its really cool to look at the sunset I also think its really pretty. Would you want to go here?

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to go because it's warm. There might be a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I would. I would love a beautiful sunset and swim in the water. Plus to know it has one of the best sunsets in the world it would be awesome! There is a great sight. Also going to ancient temples that ancient people used to live in. Also does of all of the beaches this is one of the best beaches in the world. so would you like to watch this sunset?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would most definitely want to visit there

      Delete
  3. Sup, Mireya you blog post was very well written I enjoyed reading it !! Your blog post reminded me of my blog, we both wrote about the temples in Cambodia ,they are very beautiful are they not ?!! I recommend that you read my post I think that you will find that mine and yours are very similar. Can you believe that the temples are over 400 square kilometers ! when I read that I could not believe it. If i had a choice I would definitely go to Cambodia and see the temples.

    ReplyDelete