Thursday, March 19, 2015

Angkor Archeological Park


This place, it is big and interesting, so sit back and relax while I tell you about this magnificent place. In the Angkor Archeological Park, only one temple is still completely built, the others were worn down by time itself. This place has an amazing history which I would like to share with you. The first reason that I want to go there is that it has a jungle around it which provides a great photographic view. My next reason is the one that fascinates me. Which is: Angkor artists and scribes never told their reason of abandoning the area. I would like to show and improve my writing by stating my last reason of wanting to go there. I want to see the temple of Angkor Wat because of it’s magnificent structure and size.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Anirudh, I also wrote about the Angkor Archaeological Park. Did you know that it was surrounded by a big moat and it was dedicated to the Hindu god called Lord Vishnu. Did you also know that it was built in the 12th century by Khmer King Suryavarman II. I also read Devin Russell’s post. He did the Angkor Archaeological Park and put more fascinating information. So I was wondering if you would like it. So you should try it. Bye!

    ReplyDelete