Thursday, March 5, 2015

This Is The Best!!

OMG y'all have to check this out! From that booooooorrrrrriinnngggg field trip thingy that Mr. Hopper forced us to suffer through, I actually discovered something pretty cool. (I know, right??) Well, I'm planning a trip to go find out more...and it is simply going to be the BEST SOUTH ASIA TRIP EVER! I was ah-mazed when I learned about the...

Ok, see what I did there? I'm trying to get all of my readers to ditch their lame plans to come follow mine...to want to learn and see more about what I discovered, rather than what they previously thought was the BEST THING EVER

So what are the rules for this blog...what are the grading guidelines? For this post, the rule is that THERE ARE NO RULES!! Use what you have learned thus far in this forum to put your best foot forward. Blog on, Younglings!

No comments:

Post a Comment