Thursday, March 5, 2015

MONKEYS ARE AWESOME :D


We saw this fieldtrip. There were these monkeys. I love monkeys! We kept watching the video and the guy said that the monkeys live more comfortably than the people do. They just sit around with people and the people are fine with it. They are like pets and the people feed them. The monkeys are more comfortable around humans than humans are around them. I want to go to South Asia and get my own monkey. It would be so cool to have a monkey because it could just sit on my shoulder the whole day and could be like my best friend. We could do everything together. I would build a little jungle gym of logs and ropes. I would make it really sturdy so I could play and climb with him. I would get a leash so I could take him for walks and go to the park. Would you have a pet monkey if you could?

No comments:

Post a Comment