Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Curse of Terror

This podcast very interesting about how not listening and believing opinions can eventually lead to your own death. This shows how people are super selfish and don't listen to others that are trying to tell you something. The way Andrew convinced George W. Bush is just amazing, and that everyone can do it. I learned from this that I can convince people nicely and could eventually help people. I look forward to helping people and listen to others always. Breaking the curse is the curse of all good!

2 comments:

  1. i liked what you said on how you could convince people.You have a typo at the start. it should be this podcast is very interesting.I don't think it is selfishness that leads to the disasters.I think it is how people don't make their decisions on their own. They think that since more people are on this side of the situation and less people are on the other side. I think your post could be a bit more descriptive but other than that i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you said that not listening and not believing opinions can eventually lead to your own death. I think this is one of the very important lessons in this podcast. I don't really think it's selfishness that leads to these disasters, but I do think that it's people only believe what they think and they aren't open minded and think they are right all the time is what causes the disasters. I think it's good that you want to convince people of your opinions nicely but I think it is much harder than that. I think that possibly it wouldn't work to just be nice. Maybe you have to prove your opinions to make them more convincing.

    ReplyDelete