Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What I would do with this freely given golden $50.


In this particular case, I would give about half of my money to charity, and save the other $25. Even if there isn’t a specific thing I would want to save my money for, I would still save it for emergencies. I usually do this because there isn’t a specific thing I really need, most are the little things I just want. Not only that, if I spent my money on mostly things I want, I feel extremely bad for some people in the world who don’t even have enough money to buy essential needs. This leads to the fact that I donate part of my money to charity. That way, people who really need money can use it more much more wisely than me buying expensive clothes at the mall that I probably won’t even wear much. Now, this doesn’t mean that I would never spend my money and always save it. For example, when I strongly want something, I would buy this “something” under the fact that it isn’t wildly and unreasonably expensive, I haven’t bought what I want in a pretty long period of time, and there is still a sensible reason I want this. There is one other time I would go ahead and use my money. This is when there is an obvious need for something. Lastly, I have one simple question. Do you agree or disagree with how you should spend this fifty dollars? Why?

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Donating to charity is good, I should've considered that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about donating some of the money to charity. Like Aniket said, I really should've considered that too.

    ReplyDelete