Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Tunnel, The Stink and The Frozen Stuff

From the podcast I learned about the Cassandra curse, where no one listens to you (what jerks). I learned that you should always pay attention to what’s going on around you and listen to any warnings because they might end up saving your life.
You know how I would feel if I went to that fancy shmancy Alaskan tunnel? (In other words what I would learn if I went to the tunnel.) It would probably feel very eerie but I would actually be able to understand what they were talking about in the podcast (more than I already did, of course I was listening). The thing that would make more sense if I had been there would be the smell and how it was melting. Obviously I would be able to smell the smell (duh) but I was wondering if just the mouth of the tunnel was melting or the entire inside as well. Another thing that would become more clear would be how much the organic matter has decomposed and how much is left of it. Overall, a lot more things would make more sense. How would you feel if you went through a long, stinky, and possibly deadly tunnel?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy this writing. One thing I liked is how you stated that listening to others can save your life but also not listening to someone could take your life. This is very important to life because I know that George Washington was very selfless and was very good at listening to others and that helped win the Revolutionary War. What would you do if you were warned not to do something but also forced to? What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writing! I wrote a blog like this and I completely agree with what you said. I like how you combined the Cassandra Curse with this and how you described the tunnel. What you learned was an important lesson and I learned that too after reading this. If you were an important person in power, (president) then how will you make your decisions. Will you listen to others? Or decide on your own?

    ReplyDelete