Wednesday, October 3, 2018

what I would do with $50

I would spend some of the $50 on art supplies such as polymer clay and acrylic paint from different art stores. I would spend about $10 (or less) on the art supplies.The other $40 I would save and wait for a ComicCon to start near me (probably a Lansing ComicCon).before I do to ComicCon, I would use about $15 for my cosplay (unless it has already been done). After I got my cosplay around, I would go to the ComicCon and use the remaining money to spend at the ComicCon. After the ComicCon, if I still have leftover money, I would save it for when I really need it.
Image result for art 101 polymer clay

3 comments:

  1. noice job buen trabajo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. What do you mean? I don't understand this.

      Delete